Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 11, 2008

I love eBay!


We just bought this crib bedding on EBay! I was so excited that we finally found something that we both really liked and at a great price!

6 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

Oh, that bedding is so perfect! Sounds like you got a good deal for it! I was just reading your post about deciding about bedding. I so know what you mean. It's hard to find that perfect theme. I love reading your blog!

Kim said...

Very cute bedding. Isn't shopping for baby stuff so much fun!

Brooke said...

I LOVE the bedding Ash! It is so cute. Oh what fun you are going to have with a little new guy! I can't even tell you how excited I am for you and Dan! I'll have to come down to Spanish Fork and see all your fun purchases in person! You have great taste!

Natalie said...

Very cute! We are counting down... we're so excited for you.
Hey and cute template on your blog!

the splendid life of us... said...

Ok, so I ran across your blog and I DON'T know you...but I did notice that you will be adopting a baby soon. My husband and I just adopted our little boy in December. It was an amazing experience! Anyway, I am so excited for you! Congrats!

Brenley
bwilbergerfamily.blogspot.com

Matt said...

Hey guys, Evige and I wanted to congratulate you on the up coming adoption. If you have any questions let us know, Ryan has our information.

Matt