Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 17, 2009

going private

I always said I would never make my blog private but the time has come to eat my words. Leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you an invite!

27 comments:

Ashley Harward said...

add me please -

ashleyharward@gmail.com

the splendid life of us... said...

bbergers@gmail.com

Brian_n_Amy said...

brimonson@hotmail.com

The Witt Family said...

lindsayliane@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

Include me!

Kim said...

bkl_sweets@yahoo.com

Add me please.

Hill said...

sign me up
hillyhall@gmail.com

Private is nice, you don't have the worry about who is reading your "scrap book."

brinestone said...

ruth dot owen at g mail dot com

bonnie jack said...

bonnielauper at hotmail :)

Unknown said...

jonathon.owen at gmail

Michelle D said...

michelle (dot) droge at gmail.

why the sudden change of heart?

Krystin said...

krysmas71(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You know I'm in! jor00002@yahoo.com

Jaymie said...

Don't leave us out!!!
tjhansen@silverstar.com

Naomi said...

g_nbawden@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

melissa9182@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Include me! kpenning@utah.gov

Magic Marker said...

bethany.marker@yahoo.com

Adam and Jessica said...

Add me, okay? (Even though I never update my own!)

Jeff and Sarah said...

Ashley, you can come over any time you want. we still don't have pictures on the walls, but we are unpacked and sort of decorated!

Meagan said...

I want an invite! :)
meggieloulou at gmail dot com

Leah said...

mixedmangos at gmail dot com :)

Molly said...

I need an invite! mollybuys@yahoo.com
I need to keep seeing pictures of the boy!

Laurel said...

please add me too!

The Cranes said...

Please send me an invite craneads at yahoo dot com

Amy Crane (Laurel's cousin)

Bonnie Bingham said...

I want to be on your list...
THANKS,
BONNIE

ME said...

Hey Dan,
It's MaryEllen, Jeff Hansen's wife, your cousins wife.
I'm trying to keep in touch with all the family. I talk with your sister Janna alot. I would love to be invited to your blog. I would be happy to invite you to my blog.
my email address is
sismemo75@yahoo.com
Thanks,
MaryEllen