Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

the many faces of lincoln

Lincoln loves our iPhones.  He’s gotten smart enough to move my apps around and delete things, so I don’t let him play with it very much.  Sometimes he will wait until I am in the shower and then sneak into the bathroom and grab it to play games while I’m occupied.  One day in the car I let him have it because he was sharing his Leapster with a friend who was in the car with us.  When I looked at my phone later, I noticed he had taken some pictures.  This is not unusual, either, but I didn’t know he knew how to flip the camera so it looked at him.  This is what I found.  

IMG_0414IMG_0415IMG_0420IMG_0421IMG_0422IMG_0424

Needless to say, I laughed pretty hard.  This is one funny kid.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL

Krystin said...

Those are too funny! You have one smart kid there! lol