Dan is one of the hardest people to shop for. I had no idea what to get him for Christmas. A Facebook friend recommended Cloud 9 Living . For those who know Dan, you know that he loves cars. So I knew a driving experience was the perfect gift for him, so I got the Lamborghini driving experience in Las Vegas.
A couple weeks ago, we headed to Las Vegas for the weekend. We took Lincoln and Dan’s brother and sister, and at the last minute some of our friends decided to tag along as well. It was such a fun weekend. I worried about taking an almost 4-year-old to Vegas, but Lincoln did so well and had a ton of fun. The weather was perfect and it was fun to just get away from normal life for a few days. There is no way that anything that I would write would do Dan’s driving experience justice, but he loved it. He says I will never be able to top this gift.


1 comment:
That is quiet the gift!
Post a Comment