Lincoln did a couple of funny things today that I wanted to write down and remember.
* Just as I opened the car door to buckle him in his car seat, I heard him say, "in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.". I asked him why he was praying. He said, "To ask Heavenly Father and Jesus to move their house closer to Utah so I can go visit them because I miss them so much."
*On that same car ride, he was sitting with his fingers in his ears, talking to me . He said (quite loudly), "Mom, can you hear me?". As I nodded, he got a puzzled look on his face and said, "How?". I informed him that I could hear him because I wasn't the one worth my fingers in my ears.
This kid is at such an awesome stage of life. I can't imagine my life without him.


No comments:
Post a Comment