We were folding and putting away some of the clothes we have for Lincoln and I got so excited thinking that pretty soon, we're going to have a little guy to fit into these cute things!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ashley, I know it seems unreal that you will have a little tiny body to put into those clothes, but let me tell you that in a blink of an eye you will be packing those clothes away in a "too small" box and getting out the next size. I am soooo excited for you! Enjoy every minute of it.
1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
I know it seems unreal that you will have a little tiny body to put into those clothes, but let me tell you that in a blink of an eye you will be packing those clothes away in a "too small" box and getting out the next size. I am soooo excited for you! Enjoy every minute of it.
Post a Comment