Ashley, this is Jen Gilbert, one of your long lost Roach cousins. Kim found my blog and posted on it and now I can see all of your blogs too. Congrats on the adoption!!! That is so amazing and I am so excited for you. Our families blog is ajpaxman.blogspot.com.
3 comments:
Excellent form! It hit every stair, the landing was perfect, what more can you ask for? You are a slinky genius.
You should also post a movie of you whizzing through a rubik's cube.
Ashley, this is Jen Gilbert, one of your long lost Roach cousins. Kim found my blog and posted on it and now I can see all of your blogs too. Congrats on the adoption!!! That is so amazing and I am so excited for you. Our families blog is ajpaxman.blogspot.com.
It was lovely! Next time put 2 slinkys there and have a race!
Ethan
Post a Comment