Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Pictures of the Nursery

We got our nursery all set up and it looks pretty cute!


10 comments:

Kim said...

It looks so cute, how fun. We're excited to see you and your family this weekend.

Jen said...

It looks great!!! Those little clothes look so little but before you know it he will be grown out of them. I am so excited for you guys.

Natalie said...

It is adorable! (Is that word okay for a boys room, Dan?) We really will come see it one of these days.

Janae said...

I love the crib. The dark wood is really cool.

Hill said...

I'm so glad you found my blog, I just barely asked my mom if she had heard what you were up to. when she told me you were getting a baby I was so excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. If you have a shower, let me know and my mom and I will get you some cute (manly?) stuff. I'll be checking in on you often because I love to blog.

Shannon said...

You don't know me, but I am a friend of Hillary's and I just had to comment. I have adopted 2 beautiful little girls and they are the light of my life. I love to hear about people adopting, because it is seriously the best. We have great relationships with our girls birth moms. I wish you all the best. Shannon

Becca Gilbert said...

Hey Ashley- This is your long lost step-cousin, Becca Gilbert! (Cindy Lu's daughter) Anyway, I saw your blog from my sister, Jen's. I am so excited for you guys! You will be such an amazing mom! I really am just so happy for you!

ale said...

I love dark wook cribs! The room looks cute!

the splendid life of us... said...

Very cute nursery! I really wish McCoy had his own room, especially since he sleeps through the night! I love decorating and it would be so much fun decorating a nursery! I can't wait for your little Lincoln to get here! I love that name by the way!

Becca said...

Hi Ashley! I made it here through Jordan's website- hope you don't mind. I'm so excited for you guys and am so glad that things are going well. I'll have to come visit with Jordan when she comes again so we can see the new baby. I have really enjoyed reading about everything that has happened- I have PCOS too- we'll have to chat sometime. I'm so glad life is happy for you!