Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

family fun

This last week has been kind of crazy for us. My oldest brother, Aaron, and his family were here visiting from Washington state. When they come to town, life as we know it is put on hold and we just play, play, play! I was so excited this time because I actually got to hang out with everyone during the day since I am now a stay-at-home mom. I hated before when they would come and I knew that all the girls were playing during the day and I was stuck at work. We mostly sat around at my dad's house and visited, but we also went shopping, swimming, and out to eat a few times. I love my family so much and have so much fun spending time with them.

Lincoln with his cousins Addyson and Rian. They were so, so good with him and loved to help me take care of him. It's a good thing since there will be a new baby in their house come December.
Lincoln hanging out in the swimming pool with all the big kids. He wasn't too sure what he thought about it!

All tuckered out...playing is hard work!

Dan's pretty popular with the nieces and nephews. He was showing them funny videos on his iPhone and they loved it.

Lincoln hanging out with his aunt Daishan.

Me with Addy and Rian. I love these girls to pieces and hate that they live so far away. It's so fun to have them come visit.

The five Roach cousins. What cute kids!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love spending time with family. That's one thing I definately miss. It's hard being far away and knowing everyone is getting together too. That's exciting news for Aaron and Daishan.

Natalie said...

You have some good pictures. We sure had fun seeing and playing with you so much.

Laurie said...

Yeah! Daishan and Aaron are having another!! Do they know what they are having?? We need to get together! miss you all!!