Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

3 months old

Lincoln is three months old today. I can't believe how fast these last months have gone by. I think back to when we first brought him home and cannot believe how much he has grown and changed. He is such a happy baby and so much fun! I took him to the doctor last week and he is weighing in at 14 pounds! What a healthy boy! :)
Here are some fun things about Lincoln:
*He smiles all the time now. I love going in to get him in the morning or from a nap and he gets this big grin as soon as he sees me.
*He sleeps through the night, sometimes as long as 12 hours!
*He loves to sit in his bouncy chair and kick and watch the lights and listen to the music.
*When I rock him to sleep, he always holds onto my shirt or my hair. It's so cute.
*He hates to be in a reclined position. He loves to be sitting up and able to see what's going on around him.
*He is starting to squeal and "talk" to us when we talk to him.
*He always tries to help us feed him, which usually results in him pushing the bottle out of his mouth--and then he cries.
*He loves to be outside.
*He is the best baby and I am so lucky to be his mom!

Here are some recent pictures. Enjoy!




9 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute little guy. That's so nice he's sleeping and that he's so happy. He's getting so big in his pictures.

Hill said...

he is getting BIG! this might sound weird but I swear he looks like Dan.

Dan & Ashley said...

Hillary, you are not the first person to say that he sounds like Dan. We've actually had several people tell us that in the last little while.

Tim & Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim & Alicia said...

I love that- being the mom and going to get the baby out of bed when she wakes up, it's one of the best parts of our day. Tim often offers to go get her when he is home, just because it is so fun.
He really is very cute! And sleeping through the night? He must know how much you love him!
I am impressed that you have been teaching yourself digital scrapbooking. I think I have all the tools, now to find the time to figure it all out.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy! Time flies doesn't it! It's good you keep a list of things he's doing...you think you could never forget it, but once the next milestones happens, you tend to forgot how special these moments were.

Natalie said...

cute, smiley pictures! we sure love him too.

Magic Marker said...

Cute little guy:) I saw your reading The Host...I loved it.

Ryan said...

Ash, we're having the same type of experiences with Ariah. She is 4 months today. I can't believe how much fun being a parent is.