Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 7, 2008

the host


I just finished reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I really, really liked it. I daresay I even liked it better than the Twlilight series. It took me a long time to get into it, so if anyone else has this problem, just keep pushing through. We went on a nine day road trip with Dan's family (more on that to come) and while I drove, Dan would read to me. I was already over 200 pages into it, so I filled him in. He actually enjoyed it. It got a little too dramatic for him so he just read the synopsis online and let me read the rest on my own. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an interesting and entertaining read.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I loved this book too. Definately one of my favorite.

Jordan and Danny said...

I liked it too, but not more than the Twilight books. I love them too much probably!