Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 14, 2008

memory lane

I've seen this on a few of my friends' blogs, so I thought I would play. It's been kind of fun to reminisce about my childhood. Hope you find it fun, too!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I (or Dan) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Keep it going. ENJOY :)

8 comments:

Kim said...

Once you see that this is me commenting you'll probably know what I'm going to write. If it wasn't so darn funny I would think of something else. The night you and Alicia came and stayed with us and you got stuck putting your night gown on back wards and we couldn't get you out for a while, and then I think it was you who walked into the phone on the wall in the middle of night too. Good memories.

Hill said...

There are lots, sleep overs, pre-school, young womens camps and probably a few petty little girl fights.

Anonymous said...

I remember one time you invited us over for stir fry. You'd gotten a vidalia onion for it, and it was so delicious that I pretty much only buy vidalias now, when I can find them. I also remember Dan sticking something weird in his nose that night. Cool memories, eh?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash,
I'm not so sure you want me to leave a memory...you'll know what I say. Let me just say one really late night with Shantay, laughing, and the bathroom (almost). I also remembered our "Munumana" talent show and Shantay's Barney imitation.
How fun.

Fords said...

I specifcally remember a fight that we got into -- does "Boys before books" ring a bell?!? Too funny!!

Dan & Ashley said...

I totally remember that specific fight--how could I forget?!?

Natalie said...

There are lots of little memeories that have so much meaning. Just visiting. I love talking to you and how you always made me feel included and comfortable.
Seeing you on campus at random times (like in the testing center) always brightened my day.
You and Dan are always so fun with Hannah and always so willing to help and watch her! Thanks for being such a great sister and aunt! Love you!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Our semester in Logan. So many late night talks, mainly about a specific missionary named Dan. Laughing and watching Gilmore Girls. Your wedding when Leah and I took all the pictures at the reception and taking your engagement pictures. You two are such a cute couple and I am so glad that you have such a beautiful baby boy.