I can't believe Lincoln is already 4 months old. Time is flying by. He is getting so big and is so much fun. We went to the doctor yesterday for his well-child checkup. He weighed in at 15 pounds 11 ounces and is 25 inches tall. He is right on track physically and developmentally. Some things about Lincoln at 4 months old:
*He has discovered his feet and loves them!
*He loves to sit up or stand. He wants to be big so bad!
*He started eating rice cereal and really likes it.
*He thinks his dad is hilarious and giggles with him all the time.
*He doesn't have to be swaddled to sleep...
...but he prefers it! (If we don't wrap him tightly enough, this is what we usually find!)
*He loves to growl and make noises.
*Lately, in the mornings, he won't cry when he wakes up but will just lay in his crib and smile and play with his feet.
*He thinks his fingers (and anyone else's) are delicious.
I love this little boy so much and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be his mom!


8 comments:
That babies smile could melt my heart - he is adorable!
I LOVE those pics of him sleeping, I cracked up!
He is so cute. What a big guy too for 4 months, I know kids who aren't 15 lbs at a year. Very cute little guy.
He is so cute. He is huge for 4 months. That is so adorable.
I just love how their personality comes out even at such a young age! He is so cute and handsome! I can tell you are loving being his mom! What a lucky little boy!
Ashley, I love his "serious" look on his face. Darling, darling,darling. Thanks for the comment you left me. Boy, was our weekend crazy! I had stitches in my knee. I'll post more later! See ya soon (hopefully)
Hannah loved watching the video. She was smiling so big the whole time than kept saying "Again!" Now she's repeating Dan. Yummy, yummy, yummy...
Thanks again for helping so much with Bean!
I love the pictures with food all over his face! You just want to give those cute chubby checks a kiss:)
Post a Comment