Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 4, 2008

two little hands

I love that Lincoln has discovered his hands and finds them so satisfying. I love that he will use those little hands to satisfy himself instead of needing his binky. I do, however, have one complaint about this situation.

Tonight when Lincoln was eating his cereal, I couldn't get it in fast enough. As soon as I took the spoon out of his mouth, he would immediately insert his hands. So I had a brilliant idea that I would hold his hands with one hand and feed him with the other. Then he started sucking on my hand that was holding his hands. It was quite the ordeal tonight. By the time we were done, he had cereal from his forehead to his belly button! You can see the cereal all over his chest and hands in this picture. Since starting rice cereal, baths are becoming a lot more common in our house!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Good luck!