So, I've decided that Lincoln has teeny, tiny little sensors all over his body to help him know what behavior is okay at what time. He has sensors that:
*Tell him when him when we are in public and when Mom really doesn't want him to scream. And then he proceeds to scream at the top of his lungs.
*Tell him when his diaper has just been changed so he can poop.
*Tell him when his bib has been removed so he can spit-up his whole bottle.
*Tell him when I am in the bathroom so he can begin to cry uncontrollably.
*Tell him when he is no longer in the car so he can wake up from a very short nap.
*Tell him when his diaper has been removed so he can pee. (What baby boy doesn't have this sensor?!)
*Tells him when Mom or Dad is frustrated so he can flash his adorable grin to melt our hearts.
Sensors and all, Lincoln is such a fun little boy. I love the age he is at and watchimg him discover new things and become aware of his surroundings. I'm sure it will just get better the older he gets!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That was a really cute post! They do have sensors - that is for sure!
I like this post. It does get better until they reach 18 months-2 years. Then all sensors just go crazy and screaming is the only way to communicate...or so it seems.
Daniel has sensors that tell him when Mommy has become unavailable. Within ten minutes of my leaving the house or getting in the shower, he wakes up and needs to be fed. No matter how long he's been asleep or when he last ate, this seems to occur 95% of the time.
That is so true, babies seem to know the wrong time for anything. It was so good to see you last month. I can't believe it's been a month already. Lincoln is so cute. Just enjoy this time in life it goes so fast.
Too funny! You are soooo right!!
I agree with Jacque. Very, very true.
They always seem to do things at just the "right" moments! Cute post. Some of those sensors still haven't gone away for us!
Me again! Hey I tagged you! So I hope to see 6 things about you. It was fun to see you on Sunday. Hope you had a fun Labor Day.
Ashley, you are hilarious! I agree with you that most babies have those incredible sensors:)
Post a Comment