Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 22, 2008

i caved

So, I read Breaking Dawn last week. I won't go into a whole lot of detail for those who haven't read or for those who don't care. I didn't particularly like it. It definitely wasn't my favorite of the series and I thought the first 550 pages read too much like a romance novel. That said, after the first 550 or so pages, I began to enjoy it. If the whole book would have been more like the last 200 pages, I would have enjoyed it a lot more. I'm glad I read it and I can now get on with my life. Now, I just can't decide what to read next. So many choices!

1 comment:

Magic Marker said...

Go read Edwards book called Midnight Sun that Stephenie has posted on her website, www.stepheniemeyer.com!