Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 15, 2008

dilemma

I finished reading Eclipse two nights ago (I was just reading for a refresher). My stepmom dropped off Breaking Dawn this morning. My house needs to be cleaned. Laundry folded. A quilt to make. Medical transcription stuff to study. A baby to take care of and play with. And all I want to do is read the book that's staring at me from my entertainment center. I hate tough decisions!

5 comments:

Fords said...

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn - I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite! I was like you though, I couldn't do anything else until it was read!

Kim said...

Just start reading it, when Lincoln's asleep of course. You might not feel like you can't put it down, or you may read it really fast. Either way it will get done faster, dilema gone.

Jordan and Danny said...

Start it as soon as possible!! This was my favorite book. Everything else can wait. Well, maybe Lincoln probably can't but everything else can!

Dan & Ashley said...

For those of you wondering, I did start Breaking Dawn last night. I'm about halfway through (I started after Lincoln was in bed and read for several hours) and I have to admit, I'm not too keen on it. I'll give a full report when I finish!

Magic Marker said...

Breaking Dawn was my least favorite, I had heard so many better endings and I didn't love it, but I still couldn't put it down:)