Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 15, 2008

walmart junkie?

I've been to Walmart four times in the last three days. Is there something wrong with that? It's not that I enjoy Walmart, although it is somewhere to go when I want to get out of the house (I wish Target were closer!) But everytime I've been in the last 4 times has been because I need to get something. Anyone else think I need to plan my shopping trips better? Hopefully I'll be able to stay away for a few days.

8 comments:

Kim said...

I've done this before, many, many times. I really don't like walmart either, but you can't beat their prices and the one stop shopping can you??

Anonymous said...

ha ha, I've been the same way lately. I'll go and get just one or two things for dinner that night, even though I have no food for the rest of the week. I guess subconsciously I'm trying to give myself something to get out and do each day. That bad thing is that when I do that, I pick up about ten other items that we don't need.

The Byingtons said...

Ash,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. You little boy is so cute. Just wanted to say hi. :)

Laurie said...

With twins, I seriously feel like we are at walmart everyday! And I have to stick with walmart, everything is cheaper!!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

I wish I had a walmart closer because I used to go at least 4 times a week. I hate that I love it, because I really don't but you can't beat their prices on most stuff. Now I have to plan ahead because we are 40 minutes away from pretty much everything. Lincoln is a cutie pie.

Chelsea said...

oh gee I wish this wasn't a problem for me as well! It makes me crazy. Your baby is so darling and getting big:)

Natalie said...

This is not about your post... but this morning Hannah wanted to see "pictures Ashley and baby Lincoln!" so we came to your blog! We sure love you guys!

Tim & Alicia said...

I did this same thing, this week...
Sometimes it makes me feel like I am actually saving money, since each time the bill is small, but add it up.... and it is probably worse.