Tuesday, August 5, 2008
topics?
I told myself when I started this blog that it wasn't going to be all about Lincoln. Looking back over the last few months, it seems that's all I've written about. I decided tonight that once a week I would like to blog about something other than Lincoln. But I'm at a loss of where to start or what to write about. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Whatever! Your little guy is so dang cute, you go ahead and talk about him ALL you want!!
I sometimes felt the same way. I LOVE to write about Macy, but I also want my posterity to know other stuff as well.
I found this blog, it gives you a new topic to blog about every tuesday. I have been trying to do it, I've missed a couple weeks now, but I hope to get back on the bandwagon.
tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com
I've been wanted to take pictures of some of my favorite things... to tell a bit about me. Just an idea.
Lincoln IS your topic. He's your fun baby and we like to read about him, and you guys of course! You could always talk about how DUMB Breaking Dawn was sheesh!!
I know what you mean... when you have such a cute baby that occupies 110% of your time there isn't much else to say sometimes! Besides, all I want to do is talk about my cute little baby. I used to think that it was so lame that parents talked about every little thing their kids did but stuff as boring as pooping and sleeping has become great conversation around our place!
So, I say talk about him all you want. He is super cute... I love when you post pictures! He's getting so big.
Lincoln is the highlight of your life so of course he's going to be the focus of your blog...I think blogging is all about family, friends and activities:)
Post a Comment