I'm a little late on this but Lincoln is now five months old! He is so much fun and everyday I'm so grateful to have him. He has such a fun little personality and loves to be talked to and played with. He is cutting his two bottom teeth and has been for a few weeks. I'm hoping they'll come through soon so he can quit being miserable! We also started him on vegetables a couple of weeks ago. We started with peas which he wasn't a fan of at first (that's the picture below with him cringing with gree stuff all over his face!), but was eating them well after about a week. He's also had green beans and sweet potatoes. It's fun to see him trying new stuff and his reactions to them. He's so super close to rolling over, but not quite there yet. I love watching him learn new stuff and discover the world around him. Here are some recent pictures for your enjoyment!
He is so big, and so cute. He's getting a lot of hair. I like when they start eating food, you are brave to start with the green stuff, we never even bothered with that stuff here. We stuck to squash and sweet potatos.
He is so cute. Poor kid in the pea eating picture, he looks like he's being tortured. Your a great mom, he looks so happy. (Other than the pea picture).
4 comments:
He is so big, and so cute. He's getting a lot of hair. I like when they start eating food, you are brave to start with the green stuff, we never even bothered with that stuff here. We stuck to squash and sweet potatos.
cute pictures. Ya know I think in that 3rd one he looks a lot like Dan! And nice diaper pose!
Wait... where did the diaper picture go?!
He is so cute. Poor kid in the pea eating picture, he looks like he's being tortured. Your a great mom, he looks so happy. (Other than the pea picture).
Post a Comment