Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

family pictures

We went and had family pictures taken at Target a couple of weeks ago and just got them back today. I'm so happy with how they turned out (aside from the extra pounds I would have liked to lose, but I figured we can just get pictures taken again when that happens!) and wanted to give you a peek at our family.





8 comments:

Hill said...

Those are awesome. Never been to target to do pictures, those are really nice. Love that last one of Lincoln.

Kim said...

Very cute pictures, your hair is so cute. They all turned out great, I love Target.

Anonymous said...

How cute. We are babysitting for a friend/photographer to build up a credit for a nice fall picture. I love that last one of Lincoln...what a cutie.

Natalie said...

Love the pictures! We need to go get Hannah's done again! You guys look great!

the splendid life of us... said...

Crazy how much Lincoln actually looks like a combo of the both of you! Cute pics!

Sara said...

Sooo cute! Love the hair.

Krystin said...

Super cute!! He is getting so big! I love getting family photos...so funny cuz Kyle just picked ours up from Target today and I was sooo excited to get them. You have such a cute family.

Laurie said...

LOVE your pictures! They turned out sooo cute!! You guys are such a cute family! I miss you!