I don't usually post anything, and I don't usually get tagged, so what the heck:
10 years ago, I...
1. had just started my junior year of high school.
2. really liked to play Star Wars: Jedi Knight, and Mysteries of the Sith on the computer.
3. was just beginning to get good at programming my TI-85.
4. started learning Japanese (Star Wars + TI-85 + Japanese = nerd).
5. hooked up with my all-through-high-school-girlfriend (regret, regret, regret - play the field, guys).
5 things on today's to do list:
1. Invent an alternate fuel source (I got a bicycle that I'm going to ride to work, so I kinda got this one done).
2. Program something awesome.
3. Go to pack night.
4. Watch a good movie (I'm watching "An American Werewolf in Paris," and it's not looking to good).
5. Enjoy time with Ashley and Lincoln (this is always really easy to do).
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Sunflower seeds.
2. Diet Coke.
3. Sunflower seeds.
4. Diet Coke
5. Sunflower seeds and wash them down with a cool refreshing Diet Coke (for the flavor, not the diet)
5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off student loans and credit cards.
2. Buy a modest but nice house.
3. Start up a software consulting firm or other type of business.
4. Buy Ashley something small and shiny.
5. Buy a Lambourghini Gallardo, or a Ferrari F430 (not my favorite cars, but I still couldn't quite afford my favorite).
5 places I have lived:
1. Utah Valley (Springville, Orem, Provo, Spanish Fork)
2. Missouri (Independence)
3. Salt Lake Valley (West Valley City, Kearns)
4. Japan (Kamisu, Ushiku, Takasaki, Tsukuba, Mito, Ageo)
5. in Heaven (a long time ago, it is true)
5 jobs I've had:
1. Harward Irrigation Systems (Agricultural Sprinkler System Half-Wheel Assembler)
2. Hogi Yogi (Food Preparer)
3. Convergys (American Express Business Charge and Credit Card Outbound Phone Sales Representative, and I will gladly put you on my do not call list)
4. Backstage Library Works (Data Entry Technician, Data Entry Team Manager, Program Operator)
5. DHI Computing Service (Software Programmer & Analyst)
I tag:
President Monson
John McCain
Barrack Obama
Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the seriousness of this blog. It's good to see you post too Dan.
Ha ha, nerd!
Hey Dan and Ashley! I love reading your blog and catching up with what you are doing. When I first read this post I didn't know it was Dan, and was a little confused at first... You're little boy is stinkin' cute! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment