Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

fiesta days

I'm a little late, but Happy Pioneer Day! I love the 24th of July. It has always been one of my favorite holidays. Mostly because of our city's celebration, Fiesta Days, coincides with this holiday. Last week we started our celebrating by attending the Fiesta Days Rodeo. I was amazed at how well Lincoln did. He slept for maybe a half an hour, and otherwise just sat and watched. Throughout the week he also saw his first parade and his first musical (he only made it halfway through.) I was able to see a few old friends from and visit, which is always fun. And we were able to spend a lot of time with my family. All in all, it was a great holiday!

All of these pictures were taken at the rodeo. I didn't take pictures of any other festivities. Oops!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to pinch his cheeks!