
We wanted to hike up to The Grotto, but we got almost there and the road was closed. Dan thought the trail started just around the corner from where we were parked, so we decided to see if we could walk to it. It was further than we thought, so we didn't make it, but we enjoyed our nice little walk in the canyon. We're so excited we're finally having good weather!




7 comments:
Lincoln is very cute! I'm so happy for you and Dan. It looks like you guys are settling into parenthood wonderfully. Congrats! (I realize that this is a little belated - but I don't check your blog often . . . )
Lincoln is growing so fast! How fun to take him for his first hike as a family!
you guys are cute parents. lincoln will loves all these little outings as he gets older. sure love you guys.
Isnt it so fun to get to do things as a little family! Everytime Bryce and I go on our little family fun outings, we always say "this is what we have been waiting for for so long, yay!"
That is cute, you are so much more brave than I was when Ammie was that small and travel friendly. That, or my child was way more naughty and discontented than your sweet little boy.
Ashley, when you're ready to hike the Y let me know. It would be fun..... o.k, maybe we should just have a bbq up the canyon sometime.
Oh my goodness... He is SO cute!! I am glad i found your blog from George's. Jared and I grew up with Dan. Your family is adorable. Hope all is going well. Love... Jared and Kim
Post a Comment