

to this:


These last two months have flown by! Lincoln went to the doctor this week for his two month check-up. He weighed in at 12 pounds 10 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long. He had to get his first shots, which was sad, as all of you mothers know! He cried pretty hard, but calmed down quickly. He had a rough day that day but has been great ever since. It's hard to see him so sad, but I'm so grateful to live in a time where I don't have to worry about those life-threatening diseases that at one time claimed the lives of so many babies and chilren.
Lincoln also started to really smile this week. We've only gotten it once on camera and I absolutely love this picture!

Aside from loving every minute I get to spend with Lincoln, I have been doing a lot of studying. I'm doing a course to become a medical transcriptionist so I can work from home. A lot of people think I'm crazy, but I love to learn and actually really enjoy studying! It's a little bit harder now that I have a baby, but he's still young enough that I find a few hours every day that I can get some work in. It may be hard now, but I know it will pay off. I have to be done blogging now--the cardiovascular system can wait no longer! :)


10 comments:
He is such a cutie, and he is getting so big. I love when they start to really smile, it makes it so much more fun to play with them (and distracting from studying) I'm struggling to find time to study, lucky to get 2 hours in a day. I'm just starting the formatting section so I better get to it.
What a great smile! How fun!! We have sooo many pictures just like that, propped on mommy's knees!! Who can help taking pictures all day when these babies are so dang cute!
I love the smiling picture. It's always surprising to see how much babies' faces change in the first couple months.
It is amazing how fast they grow and change their first year. I love his little wispy hair! You need to send me you e-mail address so I can add you since we are going private on our blog. Talk to you soon.
I love the pictures, especially his little smile one! It really is amazing how quickly they grow and change in such a short amount of time. We got to meet Oaklie (sp?) today... to think, Hannah used to be that small!
I love the new blog design. So Cute! And you'll have to tell me how you like The Host. Good luck studying.
I can't belive how stinkin cute he is! It's hard to think that he's already 2 months old. Where has the time gone?
Your blog looks cute! So I just finished The Host. How did/do you like it?
I love that smile!! He is such a cutie!
Hey, I haven't talked to you guys for a while. Lincoln is getting so big. Shell said she just cried when Ariah got her shots. I don't think there is anything better than watching your baby smile. Talk to you guys later
Ashley, My little baby is just a little older than yours and I have to say that one of my favorite moments thus far is when he smiled at me for the first time.
Congrats on such a sweet little man.
Post a Comment