Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 5, 2008

a little update

I figured since it had been a couple of weeks since I had posted, that I would write a quick blurb. I haven't posted because nothing too exciting has been happening around our house. Lincoln will be six weeks old this week and he is getting so big. He loves to be cuddled and would much rather be held while he is sleeping than be put in his swing. It's like he has a radar that goes off as soon as he is put down. Fortunately, this is really only during the day. At night, once we get him asleep, he's okay in his swing. I love holding and cuddling him, but I'm glad I don't have to spend a lot of time at 4:00 in the morning getting him back to sleep!

Here are a few more pictures for you to enjoy!

Gotta love that hair and those cheeks!

My two sleepyheads! It doesn't get much cuter than this!

Lincoln's quite a messy eater! He gets a little spastic!

I love this face!



Last week, my neighbor/landlord/good friend did some pictures of Lincoln. She did a whole setup in her house and we experimented for a good three hours. We got some super cute pictures. Here are some of my favorites.







We've also been enjoying the warm weather, as it comes and goes. Dan loves to fish and I've started going with him this last week. He even bought me my own pole and license! I caught my very first fish (ever) last Tuesday when we went up to the resevoir. It was kind of fun, and even Lincoln got dressed for the occasion!


10 comments:

Kim said...

Is your friend a professional, those pictures are so cute. Congrats on catching the fish. I love to go fishing, but I hate fish.

Dan & Ashley said...

Kim, my friend is not a professional. She has a nice camera and I told her we wanted newborn pictures so she volunteered. This is actually the first time she's done something like this.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

ashley, the last one of lincoln is my favorite! That is soooo cute! The way he is perched up on her hands. I love it! Tell your neighbor I send compliments her way! She did great!

Hill said...

cute pics, i love the nakey one where he is all curled up in a ball, he looks so tiny. Your blog looks way cute, and way to go on your fish. I love fishing!

Anonymous said...

Ashley it's great to get to see you guys and your darling little guy! Lincoln is such a beautiful baby. It's obvious you guys are great parents. Keep up the good work. Now that so many of us are into the blog thing I hope we can keep in touch more.

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures! I love his chubby cheeks.

Laurie said...

Those pics are adorable!! It's nice to know that it's not just my babies that are messy eaters!

Natalie said...

What do you mean nothings been going on?! Look at all those fun things! I too love that picture with Dan and Lincoln. And the pictures Cheryl did are fabulous! Can we get one?! We sure love ya. Hope your Mothers Day was wonderful... the best yet!

Lindsey from The R House said...

what a chunker! i am in love!!

the splendid life of us... said...

I hope you had a wonderful first mothers day!