I feel like we have had a pretty good month in our house, in terms of Lincoln learning and developing.
*He finally got teeth! His bottom two came in within one week of each other. He's not very fond of us trying to look at them, though, or trying to feel them. I guess I wouldn't be happy with someone sticking their fingers in my mouth, either. Although Lincoln does it all the time.
*He has started pulling himself up to his feet. He mostly just does it when he is in his pack & play, playing, but has done it once in his crib. He shows no interest in doing it on the furniture, yet.
*He has discovered life outside the living room, i.e. the kitchen and our bedroom. In his defense, I pulled all this stuff out of my upstairs pantry and had it stacked to take downstairs when Lincoln disovered it. It kept him entertained while I cleaned the kitchen, so I let him play.
He loves the garbage.
*He has started to become curious about our faces and loves to touch while drinking his bottle. I've started naming the parts of my face as he points to them. His favorite are nostrils, and he knows his little fingers fit perfectly in there. I think it's funny, Dan thinks it's gross.
*He is mostly off baby food, which is nice and not so nice. I like the convenience of baby food, but I love that he eats just about anything even though I have a hard time coming up with stuff to feed him sometimes.
*He has graduated from his baby bathtub to the big bathtub. He loves bathtime!
*He puts his arms in the air when I say, "So big!" and giggles when I tickle his armpits.
*He used to growl all the time when he was littler and has started doing it again. If we growl at him, he growls back. And he growls at anything that resembles a growl. It's pretty cute.
*He loves to play peek-a-boo and chase.
*He still isn't crawling, but does a little army crawl now and then. I don't think he sees a point in crawling since he can get anywhere or anything he wants by rolling.
I can't belive in two months he is going to be 1! Crazy how fast time flies.


5 comments:
He looks like he is already starting to be a little handful. sure is cute though.
He is so cute, and so happy. Don't worry about the not crawling yet, my boys both didn't ubtil the were like a week from being 1. Time does go so fast, enjoy the little moments.
some of that stuff is new since i've talked to you! i love the picture of him peeking in at the trash. and the bath pictures. i can't believe he's so close to being 1, either.
I really like that last picture.
I also love your blogs new look!
hey I let Grace play with measuring cups in the tub too he he. He is soo cute and getting so big. I can't wait to see his new teeth. How fun.
Post a Comment