I took Lincoln to the doctor today for his 2 week check-up. He weighed in at a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces! The doctor's comment was, "Well, he's definitely thriving." So, he's doing pretty good! Dan asked me tonight if I thought the pound he has gained is all in his double chin--it's getting pretty big!


Dan gave Lincoln a haircut a few days ago to get rid of the bushiness around his ears.

BEFORE

AFTER


4 comments:
Don't apologize about all the pictures of Lincoln, I have actually been dying for more! I just love his luscious cheeks, I want to kiss them so bad. I am always kissing McCoy's cheeks over and over. That is so funny that you already had to give Lincoln a haircut. It looks like you are enjoying being a mom!
it's true...there is nothing else to talk about (or so it seems) and pretty soon you'll realize that you have no recent pictures of you and Dan...but just of Lincoln. Don't feel bad...we wouldn't keep looking if it bothered us..besides, have you seen my blog lately? Nothing but Toby!
Brooke and I want to come see you this next Saturday. Brooke will be calling to see if that is ok.
And tell Dan to leave the hair alone...I love babies with bushy hair. He'll soon start to lose it anyway. What a cutie.
Oh I need to see him in real life! What a handsome little man he is! I'll call you and we'll see if saturday might work ;-)
No one is going to get sick of seeing such a cute boy. He is so sweet. All Logan could talk about on the way home and the rest of the night was how cute that baby was.
Post a Comment