Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

3 weeks old

Lincoln is now 3 weeks old. Time has flown by! Now that he's here it seems like he's always been here. He is such a good baby, although he did have a bit of a high maintenance day today! He is now staying awake for an hour or so after every feeding so it's fun to sit and talk to him and watch him wiggle around. He is such a good eater and a good sleeper, usually only waking up twice during the night, which I am so grateful for, but I really don't mind the nighttime feedings. Am I crazy?!




8 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

you are not crazy...you are a new mommy that has waited a long time for this!:) He really is a cutie ashley, and I like the name you chose. Enjoy every moment of mommying, it goes so fast!

jennie boothe

Kim said...

I still can't get over how cute he is. He looks so happy and content with life. The night feedings were my favorite too, it's a bonding time.

Ryan said...

What a precious baby! CONGRATS!!

amanda christensen

Autumn said...

No, you're not crazy-you're grateful. And its so great to see someone love a baby so much. Life is such a miracle, I remember feeling the exact same way, especially with an infant.

Hill said...

You are so lucky to have such a cute, nice boy. 2 times a night at this point is not bad at all. And just enjoy all the snuggles you can get while they last.

Jen said...

you are not crazy!! I always like the night time feedings (for a while :) because it is your special time to bond with your baby!! he is adorable.

Heidy said...

Oh he is so cute. I love that you love to do the nigh time feedings. Those were some of my favorite times with my kids. Enjoy every minute because its a time that you cant go back and do over.

Chelsea said...

oh my word your baby is SO so cute! I am very happy for you!!!!