Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Being a Dad

I absolutely love being a dad! I can't wait for all the fun we are going to have. Even though it's only been 3 weeks since he was born, I find myself thinking about taking Lincoln fishing, and teaching him to ride a bike, and playing 1 on 1 with him. I know I've got a while before he'll be able to do any of those things, so for now, I'll settle for him laughing when I do a blowfish on his belly. Still no luck on that front yet though. One of these days, I'll find something he's gonna think is hilarious and just bust up. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Being a dad really is a lot of fun, and it only gets better as they get older.

Kim said...

How fun, I love it when Brandon plays with our boys. You'll have so much fun together.

Natalie said...

Lincoln is lucky to have you! You will crack him up... one of these days and it will probably be sooner than later!

Cute pictures.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

I bet your grover impression will get a laugh or two!!!