You are right, what else is there. When the baby finally gets here everything else seems a little less blog worthy compared to them. Lincoln has way more hair than I had noticed in other pictures, he is too cute.
Dan Miller! And Fam! Congrats on the baby. That's neat. And wow, what a chubby baby. It makes ours look, um, not as chubby. I'm jealous.
I'm glad you found me on the blogosphere. It looks like you and your family are doing well. We'll have to chat sometime. My e-mail is blandez(at)gmail(dot)com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Congratulations Dan and Ashley! I came across your blog on the SFHS 2000 blog and am thrilled to hear the news of your sweet baby. I'll bet you two are awesome parents. By the way, my boys are named Lincoln and Daniel, respectively-- so I obviously think you have fantastic taste in names!
The first picture I saw, I was amazed at how much he looks like Dan. Then a few more pictures down, all I could think about was how much he looks like you. Adoption is wonderful!!! Evige Warner (Ryan's sister-in-law)
Dan and Ashley, I haunt your blog sometimes. Just want you to know how happy I am for you guys!! Yay! He's such a cute boy and you guys look like the proud parents. Good job! Amy
Congratulations! Sorry this is the first time I have been able to get on your blog since you got Lincoln. He is absolutly beautiful!!! I had a hard time reading the rest of your posts because tears kept welling up in my eyes and I couldnt see. I am so excited for you to. You have been such a inspiration (I don't know if tht is the right word) But you have been through so much early in life and I feel in a way I am just steps behind you. (first with your mom's cancer, and now adoption) I had no idea what you wen't through with your moms cancer until I experienced a loved on with it and the battle it entails and now it doesn't look like more children will be a possibility. We have concidered adoption when the time is right. So anyway your story really touched me, thanks.
12 comments:
He is such a cutie!!!! More, more! Lots of hair.
We are definately not tired of seeing pictures! He's sure cute! Up a pound, huh?! wow!
My goodness - he is too dang cute! Babies are the cutest when they are chubby.
You are right, what else is there. When the baby finally gets here everything else seems a little less blog worthy compared to them. Lincoln has way more hair than I had noticed in other pictures, he is too cute.
so cute!
Dan Miller! And Fam! Congrats on the baby. That's neat. And wow, what a chubby baby. It makes ours look, um, not as chubby. I'm jealous.
I'm glad you found me on the blogosphere. It looks like you and your family are doing well. We'll have to chat sometime. My e-mail is blandez(at)gmail(dot)com. Hope to hear from you soon.
He is so adorable! I can't believe you already had to cut his hair!!!
He is so cute! You guys are really an adorable family!
Congratulations Dan and Ashley! I came across your blog on the SFHS 2000 blog and am thrilled to hear the news of your sweet baby. I'll bet you two are awesome parents. By the way, my boys are named Lincoln and Daniel, respectively-- so I obviously think you have fantastic taste in names!
Stephanie Weight Hadfield
The first picture I saw, I was amazed at how much he looks like Dan. Then a few more pictures down, all I could think about was how much he looks like you. Adoption is wonderful!!!
Evige Warner (Ryan's sister-in-law)
Dan and Ashley, I haunt your blog sometimes. Just want you to know how happy I am for you guys!! Yay! He's such a cute boy and you guys look like the proud parents. Good job!
Amy
Congratulations! Sorry this is the first time I have been able to get on your blog since you got Lincoln. He is absolutly beautiful!!! I had a hard time reading the rest of your posts because tears kept welling up in my eyes and I couldnt see. I am so excited for you to. You have been such a inspiration (I don't know if tht is the right word) But you have been through so much early in life and I feel in a way I am just steps behind you. (first with your mom's cancer, and now adoption) I had no idea what you wen't through with your moms cancer until I experienced a loved on with it and the battle it entails and now it doesn't look like more children will be a possibility. We have concidered adoption when the time is right. So anyway your story really touched me, thanks.
Post a Comment