I know most kids start rolling over before 7 months, but we've been so excited the last few weeks to see Lincoln finally rolling over. It didn't take long before he was rolling all over the living room. The baby-proofing needs to start, because he's quickly finding his way to our DVD player and our laptop cords and any other thing that he shouldn't be playing with. He's ended up under the piano or under the recliners (when the foot rests are up) more than once. But he only rolls one way, so he often gets stuck! He'll usually sit and play for a while and then lay down and proceed to roll around the whole room. I guess my days of just letting him play while I shower or do the dishes or something are over for a bit! Here's a video of the little steamroller!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
that's fun. I know some people get sad about their kids becoming mobile, but I love it. I love the next few months you have coming up, fun stuff.
that is really cute. dorian still just rolls over like once every 3 days, and it seems kind of accidental when it happens. it will be fun when he gets more intentional about it.
He is the cutest little guy. His haircut looks really handsome.
We love your little steamroller! Cute video. he really is getting around.
oh! he is so precious ashley! you must be such proud parents!
It is so fun to watch them learn new things. But I am never quite ready for when McCoy starts finding new ways of getting around, I am so not ready for walking although I know it is around the corner! Lincoln is just adorable and getting so big!
Post a Comment