Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 3, 2008

our little monkey

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope everyone had a great holiday and weekend. Just wanted to share some pictures of the cutest monkey ever. I'm glad I didn't spend much on his costume because he wasn't in it for very long, but he sure was cute!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute! My nephew had the same costume, and it was darling. I love the bellybutton!

Matthew and Elizabeth Dykman said...

Oh! He is so cute! Did you do anything fun for Halloween?

Hill said...

That is awesome, what a cutie.

Bonnie said...

Ashley, he is so cute! I love his costume!

Anonymous said...

Halloween at this stage is purely for the pictures and scrapbook pages. Love it...what a cutie.

Natalie said...

What a cute monkey! He looks so happy in the first one... then its like, 'okay, I'm done, get me out of this.' We missed seeing you.

Magic Marker said...

He does look so cute! I can't believe how fast he has grown!

Janna said...

I love that picture of you and Lincoln. It's so stinkin cute. Oh I tagged you on my blog. I thought it was a fun one.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So adorable. I can't believe that he is 7 months already. It flies huh?