This is Bryson's cute big sister, Hannah. She loves to play with "Baby Lincoln" (except when she says his name, it sounds like Incoln) and I know she'll be a big help to her mom.

Lincoln is blessed to have lots of cousins. These are his two cousins on Dan's side of the family. Gracie is just five months younger than Lincoln, and Micah is six months older.

This is my sister's little boy, Jonas. He and Lincoln are eight months apart. Alecia and I spend quite a bit of time together, so I hope the two of them can be good friends.
Between both sides of our family, Lincoln will have 8 cousins within a year of him and five of those are boys! I'm so excited for him to have so many cousins to play with.


3 comments:
that is so fun. dorian has one cousin on my side that's a year older, and the rest are all practically already grown up (including two who have babies of their own already). and by the time russell's siblings start having kids...this is why he needs friends like lincoln!
i love the picture of lincoln sitting next to gracie and micah.
We love cousins too! It was great to have you come up the other day. Sure love ya.
Lucky for Lincoln to have all of those cousins so close in age! Cute pictures:)
Post a Comment