
I love Thanksgiving. I love getting together with family, enjoying good food, and taking the time to think of everything I have and how blessed I am. I thought just in case I get a little busy this week, I'd take the time now to list some of the things I am thankful for. Since this is my 28th Thanksgiving, here are 28 things I'm thankful for:
1. Dan
2. Lincoln
3. My family
4. The Gospel
5. Adoption
6. Dan's job
7. My education
8. My health
9. Good books and to read
10. My car
11. My little house
12. Good friends
13. Music
14. Modern medicine
15. The Atonement & Jesus Christ
16. The Internet
17. Technology, in general
18. Temples
19. The knowledge that I will see my mom again
20. Family members serving missions, helping bring others to the gospel
21. To live in a free country
22. My sister--I know I already said family, but I'm especially thankful to have such a great sister and friend.
23. Good movies
24. The scriptures
25. Washer and dryer
26. Disposable diapers
27. Food
28. Nature and the changing seasons
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


3 comments:
i'm going to copy you and do a post on what i'm thankful for. too many things!
Cute post. Those are some great things to be grateful for. Lincoln is such a handsome boy. Beautiful family.
great post... love this time of year too
Post a Comment