*Rolls over (finally!)mostly from his back to his tummy, but occasionally from his tummy to his back
*Manages to wiggle his away around a room pretty well
*Sits up and plays with his toys all by himself
*Feeds himself his bottle
*Grabs everything and anything within his reach
*Talks a lot and makes lots of funny noises
*He loves, loves attention and being played with
Lincoln is such a fun little boy and I'm excited to see what the next 7 months bring!


4 comments:
I love that crazy hair picture. He is so cute. I can't believe it has really been 7 months already.
SO so cute! They are so much fun! I love it! Those are some really cute pictures. By the way, good job on the scrapbooking!
hey ashley, thanks for being a few months ahead of me on this so i can pick your brain on what's coming up. i can't wait until dorian and lincoln are old enough to be friends. :)
Hannah's sitting with me and loved seeing Lincoln! Of course she keeps asking "What Lincoln dooning?!"
PS I added a soup recipe.
Post a Comment