Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

laptop for sale

We are selling my laptop. I love this computer, but Dan recently bought a MacBook and we have no need for three laptops and a desktop! If anyone is interested in purchasing a laptop, let me know. Here are the specs:

2006 Toshiba Satellite
Windows XP Media Center 2005 SP3
1.60 GHz Intel Centrino Duo Processor
512 MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
Microsoft Office 2007
$400

3 comments:

Hill said...

I'm a little interested if you wouldn't mind emailing the specs to me. I want to buy a new one, just not sure if we can right now

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. It's your cousin Amy. My mom (Jeanette) said she was thinking about getting a laptop. If you want, you can just email the info to me and then I can forward it on to her. I'm so glad you guys have a blog! It's a nice way to keep in touch with everyone. Here is our blog address if you want to check it out. monsmania.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

The laptop has been sold. Thanks for your interest.