
Lincoln gets so super excited when other people are around that I thought DVD's for babies, like Baby Einstein, would be fun for him. I went to our library this morning to check some out, but couldn't find any. I don't want to just buy a 30 minute DVD for $15 without really knowing what I think. What are your opinions about Baby Einstein? Has anyone seen them or gotten them for your kids?


9 comments:
I love Baby Einstein. With Spencer, from day one, would watch it over and over (no comment on my parenting skills, please :)). Eric liked it but wasn't obsessed like Spencer. I only ever had one video, but I really didn't need more than that. I totally recommend it, especially for those times you really just need to get in the shower- baby Einstein is a great babysitter.
oh my word! they are awesome! kembri loves them and that's all she would ask for and still asks for. she learned things so quickly from them as well.... good teaching tool! kiehra is so intrigued by them too...the classical music stimulates their brain function.. -food for thought! probably more than you wanted to know, but i absolutely recommend them. i found a new lot off of ebay for much cheaper.
Our Ellia will have nothing to do with Baby Einstein. She loves Signing Time though. LOVES IT. She still loves the same dvd today as much as she loved it a year ago. She has been signing a lot, and she signs stuff that I have never signed with her, that she has picked up only from the DVD. HUGE fan of signing in general.
I don't really like them. Lego got into TV watching soon enough. But if you want to try them, you're welcome to borrow ours for a few weeks. I have two that I'm not using.
My sister had bought them for her daughter and she just absolutely loved them! It's basically classical music to moving objects. I don't know how else to explain it, but I have been contemplating buying them or the CD's at least for Tali.
I haven't seen any of those movies. But if I do I will let you know what I think. I tagged you guys on my blog. Check it out.
my cousin has a bunch of them, and i've caught snippets while i was over. i think they're repetitive and boring. but kids seem to love them. i can say this, though: don't buy them because you hope they'll make lincoln smarter.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/326708_babytv08.html
if you get them do it because you want him to be entertained.
Baby Einstein was great, particularly the baby Mozart, Ammie and Sophie both loved that at about 6 months or so.
My boys both loved them. Porter still likes to watch them. You can find them for pretty cheap like on half.com if you want to buy them there. Our boys favorites were baby beethoven and baby mozart.
Post a Comment