Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

fun with photoshop

Dan has been teaching me how to use Photoshop, so I've been doing quite a bit of scrapbooking the last couple of days. I'm pretty proud of how my pages have been turning out. Take a look!




9 comments:

Fords said...

VERY cute!!

Hill said...

awesome. I'm dying to learn how to use photoshop. I really struggle with it, I think I'd have to take a class or something.

Anonymous said...

For a second, I thought the bottom picture in "I like to play with stuff" was of him in the process of spitting up. I'm very glad it's not.

Cute pictures and nice scrapbooking. :)

Janna said...

So adorable. I love them. You did a great job. It almost makes me want to scrapbook.

Loni said...

Cute pages, I need to learn how to use photoshop so maybe I can catch up on my scrapbooks. Lincoln is so dang cute, I love his new born pictures, his cheeks are the best!

bonnie jack said...

cute stuff. where do you get your backgrounds? my sister has started doing her scrapbooking digitally too, but i'm not sure i'm ready to give up the good old paper and glue.

Brian_n_Amy said...

Those are adorable! Great job!

Natalie said...

Your pages are adorable. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Very Very cute. You've gotten me in the mood to scrap again.