We have been house & dog-sitting the last several days for one of Dan's former bosses. They have two dogs who are in the house. We have to be careful about what is left out for them to destroy. When we got up here tonight this is what we found.
Hey... so happy late birthday. I remembered, and then forgot to write a comment! Anyway, it looks like you got a wonderful gift--the adoption was finalized! Awesome! I feel like a crappy friend. I'm so out of the loop with everyone. I just spent about an hour catching up with Kariah...
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I am so glad I don't have any pets.
Good luck with the house sitting. Looks like it will be an adventure.
Yikes!
oops! looks fun!
Happy birthday the other day! We sure love you!
Hey... so happy late birthday. I remembered, and then forgot to write a comment! Anyway, it looks like you got a wonderful gift--the adoption was finalized! Awesome! I feel like a crappy friend. I'm so out of the loop with everyone. I just spent about an hour catching up with Kariah...
Oh my gosh! I can't believe what those dogs did, whoazers...Congrats on your baby blessing today, I wish we could have been there:)
Post a Comment