Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 13, 2008

weezer


Last Tuesday, for my birthday, Dan and I went with Alecia and Drew (my sister and brother-in-law) to see Weezer at the E-Center. We had a yummy dinner at Chili's beforehand and then enjoyed the concert. I had never been to a concert before so I didn't really know what to expect. It was so much fun. Weezer put on a great concert and played some of their greatest hits that I know. I don't know all their songs so it was fun that I knew a lot of the ones they played. I told Dan I could definitely be a regular concert-goer!
I didn't get any pictures of the four of us at the concert, but here's some pictures of the band that Dan took.


5 comments:

Hill said...

Sweet. I love concerts, I wouldn't mind seeing Weezer someday.

russell jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
russell jack said...

looks like it was fun. were you really that close? or does dan have a good zoom on his camera?

Dan & Ashley said...

We have a good zoom on our camera. We only wish we were that close!

Heidy said...

How Fun, I love Weezer. Happy Birthday a little late.