Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

lincoln's blessing day

We were able to bless Lincoln on Sunday, October 12 (I know, I'm a couple weeks late...better late than never, right?) Over the past five years, we have sat through countless baby blessings wondering when, or if, we would be able to have the experience of blessing our baby. We had such a good day. Dan gave Lincoln a wonderful blessing and then after our meeting we were able to visit with friends and family at my dad's house. I was so busy making sure everything was running smoothly that I didn't even take a picture of Lincoln before he got too crabby. Thankfully, his Aunt Janna was on the ball--thanks, Janna! Here are some pictures of our day. Much thanks to our friends and family for your love and support. You guys are the greatest!


I love these boys!




Lincoln and his two cousins, Micah and Gracie, from Dan's side of the family

8 comments:

Janna said...

No problem. He is so adorable. I love those pictures.

Kim said...

He is so cute in that little tie. He looks ready to start passing the sacrament, just kidding that time will come soon enough. Glad that you had such a good day. Love ya

Brian_n_Amy said...

Love the pictures! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!

Magic Marker said...

I love the tie, and his hair is so dark and cute! What a blessed day:)

Natalie said...

Those are some good pictures. I'm glad Janna was able to get some. He looked so handsome! You did a great job making things run smoothly! The day was wonderful.

Laurie said...

What a long road!! I am sooo happy for you and your family! Such a beautiful little boy and a beautiful family! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, I love the little tie. What a cutie. Congrats! When is the sealing?

Dan & Ashley said...

We still don't know when our sealing will be. Hopefully we will get our approval within the next week or so.