In an adoption timeline, 6 months is a big deal. We can now finalize the adoption, which will enable us to bless Lincoln and have him sealed to us! YEAH! As I said below, we are going to court on Monday to finalize and we will be blessing him next Sunday, October 12. We don't have a date for our sealing yet, but I'm hoping we'll be able to do it by the end of October. We are super excited to do all of these things.
Lincoln is so much fun right now. He's getting pretty good at sitting up, but is still a little wobbly. He doesn't roll over yet, but I'm not too worried. He loves to play with his toys and it's fun to watch him reach for them after he has dropped or thrown them. He's a great eater and we've had great success with fruits and vegetables. We've recently discovered that he is terrified of the vacuum and I also discovered today that it goes for the food chopper as well. He gets the most scared look on his face before he bursts into tears--it's sad, but the scared face is pretty cute. He has also figured out how to spit, pull his hair & his ears, and has realized that Mom's earrings and hair are great things to pull on. I think my days of wearing big earrings are soon coming to an end for a while!
I'm so lucky to have such a fun and cute little boy and am so grateful to be his mom. Here are a few pictures from the last month! Enjoy!






5 comments:
that is cool, they get so big so fast it's crazy. Those are some cute pictures, I love all of his hair.
What a cute kid!! And Congratulations on it all! We need to do lunch some day!
cute boy. it's so exciting that you get to finalize everything!
He is so cute. I can't believe he is 6 months old either. Time flies for sure! I can't wait for you guys to be able to bless him and be sealed. What special times ahead~
I love his dark hair, and that is exciting that he can now be sealed and the adoption finalized:)
Post a Comment