Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

he knows me!

Tonight we had Dan's work Christmas party, so we left Lincoln with a friend for a couple of hours. When I went to get him, he kind of whined until I was holding him and then he just sat in my lap and nuzzled up to me. He has never done this before when we've left him. I want him to be okay being left with other people, but it makes me so happy to know that he knows who I am and that he misses me when I'm gone. Just another proud mom moment for me.

6 comments:

Hill said...

That is a good moment to know that all the work you do for them day after day hasn't gone unnoticed

Janae said...

Such a cute post, Ashley. And such sad story about the mom getting their babies taken away. That breaks my heart. I wish more people understood how amazing adoption is.

Brian_n_Amy said...

Awwww! That is so cute and so precious! I LOVE it when they just nuzzle up like that!

Krystin said...

the joys of motherhood! i'd rather focus on cute things like that than other type of mischief that they tend to get into....hence the "not so joys of motherhood"... but he is such a little doll... and congrats on your new addition coming to your fam! how exciting.... i read it in a previous post! hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

The Witt Family said...

He just looks so delicious I want to eat him up. I love his little chubby cheeks! You look like a great mommy and isn't motherhood great! I'm leaving my kids overnight! YIKES.

Nelson Newz said...

your son is soooo cute!