10 Years Ago....
1.)I was a junior in high school
2.) I had a huge crush on Dan, but he had a girlfriend
3.) I was trying to survive AP Biology
4.) I was preparing for my first Christmas without my mom
5.) I drove a forest green Ford Ranger--loved it!
5 Things On Today's List Of Things To Do....
1.) Clean the house
2.) Doctor's appointment
3.) Make menus and go to the grocery store
4.) Hang out with Dan & Lincoln
5.) Laundry
5 Snacks....
1.) Popcorn
2.) Diet Coke
3.) Chips & salsa
4.) Ice cream
5.) Sunflower seeds
5 Things I Would Do If I were A Millionaire...
1.) Get out of debt
2.) Buy a house
3.) Invest
4.) Go to Japan
5.) Buy fabulous furniture for my new house
5 Places I've lived...
1.) Spanish Fork
2.) Rexburg
3.) Logan
4.) Provo
Only 4....
5 Jobs I have had...
1.) Floral delivery girl
2.) Janitor (at 4 a.m.--horrible, horrible job. Not just for me, but for my roommates, too. Sorry guys!)
3.) Reading tutor
4.) Customer service rep at Convergys
5.) Child support agent for the state
There you have it, people. If you haven't done this one yet, I tag you!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
clean the house. heh. that's on my list of things to do every day. somehow it never gets crossed off...
mmm...chips and salsa....that sounds perfect right now.
Post a Comment