Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 1, 2008

things I love about christmas

*All the decorations. I love sitting in the living room with the lights off and the Christmas tree lights on.

*The music. Some of my favorite Christmas albums are Sarah McLalchlan, Harry Connick, Jr., and Josh Groban. And, of course, Christmas hymns.
*Snow. I'm a little bummed that it's December 1 and we haven't really had a good snowstorm yet.

*Giving gifts. I love finding gifts for other people that they will be excited about. I don't always succeed, but I love when I do!

*The smells. I love getting my Hollyberry and Pine scented candles out and having my house smell so yummy!

*Gingerbread houses. My family gets together and makes gingerbread houses every year. It's quite an ordeal but it's a lot of fun.

*Temple Square. One of my favorite Christmas activites is going to Temple Square to see all the lights. We missed it last year, so hopefully we'll be able to make a trip up this year.

*Taking the opportunity to remember the birth of our Savior and how blessed I am to have the gospel in my life.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 comments:

Hill said...

You hit the nail on the head. Hollyberry is one of my favorite holiday candles too. Your tree looks pretty.

Natalie said...

I love all those things too. I love the decorations and lights on the tree and of course all the traditions that go with the holiday!

Janna said...

Ooh. I'm excited for Christmas. Your Gingerbread house looks so cute. And your tree looks so nice. You always decorate so cute

Kim said...

Hey can you email me your address so I can send you guys a christmas card?