Lincoln has another new cousin. My oldest brother Aaron and his wife Daishan welcomed their third child, first son, on Wednesday. We're sad that they live clear in Washington and we won't get to meet baby Landon for a couple of months. But we're so glad he's here and everything went well. Isn't he cute?
Dan and I got engaged six years ago today. I was going to write the whole story, because I don't really have it written anywhere, but our engagement story consists of our courtship as well (since it was all only a total of 8 days) and once I started writing all the details I realized it was so long. But the gist of it is that the night we got engaged, I was expecting us to just talk about us--how we were going to date when he was going to BYU and I was going to Utah State and stuff like that. After he told me he didn't want to date anyone else but me, I was happy and content. Then he continued and this is what he said: "I don't want to freak you out or anything, but I've realized I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?" All this said while he's pulling a ring out of his pocket. I was floored. He totally caught me off guard. I think it took me a few minutes to even say yes. But I did. I have never regretted it. He had been home from his mission for 8 days and I think a lot of people thought we were crazy, but it's been a great six years, and I can't imagine things any differently.
I've taken lots of pictures of Lincoln recently, so here are a few for your enjoyment. Hope everyone is having a great Christmas season!


4 comments:
Thanks for your congratulations on our adoption. I am so grateful that I finally have the baby in my arms after all that it has taken to get her. There is nothing better then a new born baby to call your own. I hope that you guys are having a great holiday season. Thanks again for your comment. Merry Christmas. *Alyssa
I didn't think you guys were crazy. I love you guys to death. I am so glad that Daniel married you.
Your engargment story is so cute. I always say "when you know, YOU KNOW!" Cute pictures of Lincoln.
i want to hear the whole story. i never knew he surprised you with a ring!
Post a Comment