Friday, March 7, 2008
5 Years
Today is our fifth wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem like it's been five years but then I look at everything that's happened and boy, we've come a long way! We've been through 4 apartments, 7 cars, and 9 jobs! We've had lots of ups and downs but I couldn't have asked for anyone better to go through them with. Dan really is my best friend and I'm so grateful to have such a great husband. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I'm so excited to watch him become a dad and know that he's going to be a great dad to our little boy. We were saying last night how we never imagined we would be celebrating our fifth anniversary without any kids, but I guess life likes to throw us curve balls! I'm excited to see what the next five years brings into our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Happy anniversary! For some reason I was thinking that you were married way before I was, but we will have our 4th in may so I guess I'm remembering things all wrong. Congrats, hope you went and did something fun.
Hi- I just wanted to say congrats on the anniversary and the baby! You two are going to be wonderful parents (and that is just based on the high school yous;). I wish there was a way to store up sleep for when you need it. That would be the best shower gift EVER!
Don't be too nervous - just be excited. You're going to great, even with the sleep deprivation. I'm so excited for you! I also think I'm going to have to steal your "Dreams come true, Prayers are answered, Miracles happen" quote.
Much love,
Melanie Bailey (Fullmer)
Check out our "class blog"...
http://sfhs2000.blogspot.com/
Ahley Roach!!! This is Jennie Boothe! I am so excited I set up this class blog. I have come in contact with so many "long lost" people...I saw your comment and immediately remembered Artistic Floral days and good old Helen. Anyway, it is good to see what you are up to and awaiting the new arrival! I have a 6 week old and he is just so cute! I have three boys and I have decided boys are the best! Have fun with him and Good luck!
jennie
I found you on "The R House." Hope you don't mind a stranger wishing you congrats on your upcoming adoption.
I'm so thrilled for you.
We too adopted our son through LDSFS. Reading your blog brought back so many fond memories.
Cherish these moments. They are so special and priceless!
Much luck in the upcoming days!
Happy be-lated anniversary.
Post a Comment