Friends & Family

Our Adoption Profile

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

clarification

Dan wanted me to clarify something from my last post. Of the 9 jobs that we have been through in the past 5 years, six of them have been mine! I'm okay admitting that I'm the flaky one who changes jobs all the time! Dan, on the other hand, has been at his current job for almost three years, something I can't say about any job I've ever had. Oh, well. My next "job", as a mom, will be for a lifetime and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Hill said...

Best and hardest job you'll ever have. Though you may feel like flaking out for a day here and there, you'll never want to quit. You'll be such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of your janitor job in college and how you kept sleeping in. We were all so grateful when you quit that one. But you are right, this next one you'll love!