Ashley, he is SO cute! Look at all that hair! Wow! You guys make such a cute family! I haven't seen you guys in some time but I am so happy for you! Congrats! Oh, by the way, in case you don't know this is Katie (Swenson) Larsen! :)
Ash!!!! What a handsome little guy he is! You guys are all I've thought about since I talked to you the other day. Jackson and I can't wait to come down and visit :-) I'll call you and see if we can find a time that works! Congratulations princess. Little bebe Lincoln is one lucky little guy. Sure love ya!
Oh, we just love him! Congratulations! I'm sure you guys are getting tired of all the comings and goings (and yet loving showing him off) so thanks for letting us come see you. He sure is adorable... I mean manly! :) I love those cheeks. Let me know what I can help with. Sure love you all!
Congrats, we're so excited for you guys. It is a roller coast of emotion but so wonderful. Thank you for putting the adoption links on the side, it's such a wonderful blessing.
I'm so happy for you guys, Ashley! Jordan told me the good news today and I had to come check out the pictures- he is SOOO cute! I just love those little cheeks! I hope I can come visit sometime with Jordan. Congrats!
Ashley...CONGRATULATIONS!! Can U believe it's been almost 8 years since High School...now we've all (well the most of us) are married with KIDS? Amazing huh? Well just wanted to stop by and tell ya that being a Mommie is the BEST! Good luck to you and your beautiful fam. take care and keep in touch.. Marie (Makai) Kinikini
16 comments:
So cute! How much did he weigh?
I saw Drew and Alecia today and was telling them how happy we are for you two. You are glowing in these pictures. Thanks for sharing.
You look so happy!!! He is adorable. I just love all the hair and those cute cheeks:)
Ashley, he is SO cute! Look at all that hair! Wow! You guys make such a cute family! I haven't seen you guys in some time but I am so happy for you! Congrats! Oh, by the way, in case you don't know this is Katie (Swenson) Larsen! :)
Ashley, you are a beautiful mom. I always knew you would be.
So cute, I look at these pictures and get teary eyed. I'm so happy for you three.
Ash!!!! What a handsome little guy he is! You guys are all I've thought about since I talked to you the other day. Jackson and I can't wait to come down and visit :-) I'll call you and see if we can find a time that works! Congratulations princess. Little bebe Lincoln is one lucky little guy. Sure love ya!
Congratulations!!! Such an exciting time in your life! Enjoy every minute of it! so happy for you! Good luck!
jennie (boothe)
Oh, we just love him! Congratulations! I'm sure you guys are getting tired of all the comings and goings (and yet loving showing him off) so thanks for letting us come see you. He sure is adorable... I mean manly! :) I love those cheeks. Let me know what I can help with. Sure love you all!
Congratulations! You guys look so happy! I'm so glad everything went so well. He is absolutely perfect! We'll have to stop by and see him soon!
Congrats, we're so excited for you guys. It is a roller coast of emotion but so wonderful. Thank you for putting the adoption links on the side, it's such a wonderful blessing.
Matt and Evige
I'm so happy for you guys, Ashley! Jordan told me the good news today and I had to come check out the pictures- he is SOOO cute! I just love those little cheeks! I hope I can come visit sometime with Jordan. Congrats!
Ashley...CONGRATULATIONS!!
Can U believe it's been almost 8 years since High School...now we've all (well the most of us) are married with KIDS?
Amazing huh?
Well just wanted to stop by and tell ya that being a Mommie is the BEST!
Good luck to you and your beautiful fam.
take care and keep in touch..
Marie (Makai) Kinikini
Horray! He is so adorable. I couldn't be more excited for you guys. You are going to be awesome parents. Ashley you are a beautiful Mom!
Ashley, this makes me cry:) What a special thing to experience...I am SO happy for you guys and he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Congrats:)
Oh my word-he's so cute!!! I can't wait for even more.
Post a Comment